Justshopping.pk is one of the largest online shopping websites in Pakistan. The terms and conditions mentioned here are applicable to this website as well as to all its affiliate partners, divisions and subsidiaries which provide a reference to our terms and conditions.
By accessing our website, you agree to understand and accept the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, kindly discontinue the use of this website.
Justshopping.pk as the owner of this website reserves the right of adding, removing, deleting or modifying a clause or clauses of these mentioned Terms and Conditions. The modifications, additions or removal of any point or clause will be effective from the time it would be posted on the website. Therefore, it is advisable to the users to check out this page regularly to stay updated with any changes in the terms and conditions. If you continue our website after the changes, then we will consider that you accept the revision or changes in Terms and Conditions.
Use of the website
- By using our website, you declare that you are 18 years of age or using the website under the supervision of an adult. The use of this website for commercial purposes is prohibited or on any third party behalf, unless you have obtained permission to do so from the website in advance. In case of violating these Terms and Conditions your license will be revoked, instantly.
- For using some features or services of the website, you may need to have subscription or registration. In order to register for those services or any associated feature, you are required to provide authentic personal information. If you need to make any changes to that information, you should inform us about it.
- The content on this website is only for your information. We only represent the vendors who provide us with the products. The visual presentation of the products may vary slightly in some cases due to the product’s photography. Additionally, any expression or opinions expressed on the website are personalised postings which may not necessarily express the opinion of the website.
- Our website users are required to keep the account details including username and password to themselves and should not share it with others. You will be responsible for all the activities conducted through your account. If your find unauthorised access to your account, you should immediately notify us. Our website will not be liable or responsible for any losses (directly or indirectly) due to an unauthorised activity of your account or if you do not comply with the conditions of this section.
- By registering on our website, you agree to receive latest promotions and discount offers available on the website through emails. However, you can also unsubscribe to these, if you do not want to receive these promotional emails by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the emails you receive.
Submission of users
- Everything that users of the website submit or provide will become the exclusive property of our website including reviews, comments recommendations or queries (called ‘Submissions’ collectively). All these submissions will be our property and are non-returnable. We will not entertain any claims of their return. We reserve the right of deleting, changing, editing or modifying any submissions but are not obligated to do it.
- You have an obligation of providing us with the correct name, email address, home address, phone number and other details. By providing your submissions, you also grant us the authority of using your username or name.
- You commit that under any circumstances you will not provide us with fake information about yourself or by pretending as someone else.
Acceptance of order and pricing
- In some instances, the website may not process your orders. Therefore, the website reserves the right of cancelling or refusing your order anytime or for any reason. Additionally, the acceptance of your order is conditioned to your correct personal information. At times, we may also ask to verify your identity by providing some additional information including but not limited to your home address and phone number.
- In case you use credit or debit card for placing your order, the website has the right to verify your provided personal information, in order to prevent debit or credit card frauds. Our website may ask you for verification of your account through your ID card, bank details or your residential address. If you fail to provide us with the verification information or document within 2 days of receiving the notification, your order will be cancelled.
- The website also has the authority of cancelling your order immediately if it suspects any possibility of debit or credit card fraud.
- This website has utilised all the available resources to provide you with accurate and genuine information about the products and their pricing however the possibility of error cannot be ruled out completely. If there is any inaccurate information on the website regarding product and its pricing, we reserve the right of refusing or cancelling the order. However, if product description and pricing is inaccurately displayed, we will contact you and provide you with correct information before cancelling the order. We can also cancel the order and inform you irrespective of your order confirmation and payment of charges.
Procedure of payment
There are different payment options available on our website which you can avail. The Cash On Delivery is not applicable on the orders of Rs. 50,000 and above. For the order of Rs.50,000 or above, you should make the payment through an online credit card.
Copyrights and trademarks
All the intellectual property present on this website is our property. It is protected in accordance with the Pakistan’s copyright laws and international conventions. This intellectual property includes but not limited to the graphics, software, source code(s), designs, layouts, logos, videos, photos, information content, music, audios, and all software compilations. All the rights are reserved by the company.
All the products and services available on this web site are provided on the basis of ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ unless mentioned in writing. E do not provide any warranty or guarantee of any product or service on our website unless it is specified in writing.
If you use this website, you are using this at your own risk and we will be not liable for any fraud or risk.
- When you use our website and connect with us through the use of form, email or text, you are connecting with our website electronically. It means that you are using an electronic mode of communication including tablets, smartphones, laptops, computers or any other electronic devices. Through this communication, you also give us the right of communicating with you through electronic mediums.
- You also agree that all the notices, disclosures, and other communications that are offered to you through the website satisfy all the legal requirements of such communications to be in writing.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The website operates according to the laws of Pakistan and it also governs these Terms and Conditions so they should be interpreted according to that. By using this website, you agree to abide by the Pakistan’s court and laws jurisdiction.
- The website reserves the right of instantly terminating these Terms and Conditions as a remedy for any legal or equitable measures. The website also has the right to revoke your license and the rights that have been granted to you through these Terms and conditions.
- In both the cases, you also agree to revoke your account details as well as deny complete or partial access to the website. However, in the case of Terms and Conditions Termination, the rights and obligations of the parties will not be effected for instance obligations of payment and others, that arise before the terminations date.
- Additionally, the website will not be liable to you or any third party for license revocation, restricted access as well as termination.
- If you disagree with our aforementioned Terms and Conditions, you should instantly discontinue the use of this website.